Ophthalmologist (Large NY Multispecialty Group)
Vassar Brothers Medical Center
CareMount Medical, P.C.
CareMount Medical is NY's premier multispecialty group in NY with over 650 providers & 665,000 patients. We are seeking an ophthalmologist to join our practice in Poughkeepsie, NY. There is opportunity to quickly build a busy practice. Our team is currently has 20 ophthalmologists and fully supported with nurses and support staff.
Advantages of Practicing at CareMount:
- Physician-centric and physician focused
- Multiple colleagues within the same specialty for support in clinical care
- Shared EMR with all colleagues for coordinated patient care
- Prompt lab and radiology support
- Shared equipment and access to high end surgical platforms
- Prompt patient referrals to sub-specialists in the medical group
- Walk-in Urgent Care Centers for emergency visits and referrals
- Competitive health insurance/benefits; Tuition reimbursement
- Strong support in malpractice, technology, billing, administration, and human resources; allowing more time for patient care
- Marketing support for announcements and ongoing PR, content, and community events
- Physician lecture series across all specialties for “in-house” CME
- Affiliations with prestigious organizations: Massachusetts General Hospital and Northwell Health
For more information contact:
Meghan Tooley, Physician Recruiting Coordinator
About CareMount MedicalCareMount Medical is New York’s premier multispecialty medical group, providing comprehensive care to over 665,000 patients. CareMount has more than 45 locations. CareMount’s 650 physicians and APP's cover more than 50 medical specialties. CareMount is affiliated with world-class medical institutions, including Massachusetts General Hospital and Northwell Health. CareMount offers on-site laboratory/radiology services, endoscopy and infusion suites, and operates eight urgent-care centers. CareMount physicians are featured in respected Top Doctors and Best Doctors listings.
About CareMount Medical, P.C.
CareMount Medical, P.C. is the largest independent multispecialty medical group in New York State, providing comprehensive medical care of the highest quality to over 640,000 patients in more than 45 locations throughout Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Columbia, and Ulster counties and New York City. Founded in 1946 as Mount Kisco Medical Group, CareMount has grown to over 600 physicians and advanced practice professionals representing more than 40 different medical specialties. CareMount is affiliated with world-class organizations including Massachusetts General Hospital, Mount Sinai Health System, and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. CareMount offers on-site laboratory and radiology services, endoscopy and infusion suites, and operates eight urgent-care centers. Our physicians are frequently recognized as best doctors in respected publications and have been featured in lists including New York Magazine’s “Best Doctors,” Westchester and Hudson Valley Magazine’s “Top Doctors” as well as in Castle Connolly Medical’s “Top Doctors.” For additional information about CareMount Medical and its specialties, please visit: www.caremountmedical.com.
CareMount Medical is a registered service mark of CareMount Medical P.C.
Posted March 25, 2021