The Urology Group in Cincinnati, Ohio - Seeking 2022 Residents and Fellows
The Urology Group in Cincinnati, Ohio
Seeking 2022 Residents and Fellows
Due to the increasing demand for Urological services and as the provider for most of the urologic care to the two million residents in the region, The Urology Group in Cincinnati, Ohio is seeking well-trained Urologists with a collaborative, clinically-innovative, and entrepreneurial spirit to join their practice by summer/fall of 2022.
- Join one of the largest single-specialty groups of urologists in the U.S.
- Established 25 years ago; deep roots in the community and well-respected
- Two-year employment agreement with guaranteed base salary
- Two-year partnership track with no buy-in
- Monthly stipend while completing training
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Cincinnati is known as America's Heartland and home to over two million residents. With its master-planned residential communities, top-rated healthcare, popular dining scene, and overall high quality of life, this city is one of the most popular cities in the country!
- 2.2 million residents covering a metro tri-state area; within a day’s drive of 50% of the United States populace
- Ranked as the 10th Most Affordable Metro City in the Country by U.S. News & World Report
- Major employers include Proctor & Gamble, Kroger, Macy’s, General Electric, and Cintas Corporation; highest GDP in the state
Job ID: JN -012020-21708
Posted February 2, 2021