Ongoing Opportunity at a Thriving Hospital in Beautiful Florida
A hospital in Florida is seeking a Cardiac Pediatric Anesthesiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Ongoing - 1 week a month
- Schedule/Hours : 7:00 am - 4:00 pm (Monday-Friday)
- Medical Setting : Inpatient
- Call Requirements : Shared Call (1:4)
- Volume: 8-14 cases dependent on day, 50% cardiology cases
- Patient Ages: Peds Hospital - must have recent peds experience
- Procedures: Handling over 40,000 cases per year including the second largest OB delivery practice in the state of Florida and a Level-II trauma center, our 32-physician practice works collaboratively with anesthetists in a care team model.
- Support Staff: Physicians, CRNA & RN
- EMR/Charting: Cerner
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; PALS
About the Location:
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches and warm water
- Just a short trip to many famous landmarks and amusement parks
- Explore all that this great city has to offer
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -062020-22475
Posted July 15, 2020