Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
San Antonio, TX
Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist San Antonio, TEXAS
Join our growing team of experienced/established Maternal-Fetal Medicine physicians and be part of our program known for its clinical excellence, high volume, and well established referral program. You will have full access to the latest equipment & electronic health record systems, enjoy a collaborative relationship with affiliated neonatal and pediatric specialists practicing within the same market, and opportunity for leadership.
Practice name: Texas Perinatal Group, San Antonio
Practice type: Collaborative, 100% Consultative Practice
- No in-house call; 24-hour OB supported program
- MFM Team-based call coverage
Location(s): Four office locations serving the two main area’s Health Systems
Practice makeup and support:
- Growing group of five full-time and one part-time MFM specialists
- Full cadre of advanced practice providers / sonographers
- Fully supported inpatient, outpatient, and Tele-Health clinical team program
- Telehealth genetic counselors
- Affiliated multi-specialties support; opportunity for medical humanitarian missions
Employment with OBSTETRIX MDG includes:
- Being part of our large multi-specialty network of partner physicians and APPs
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Full benefit package, includes CME allowance, vacation, relocation assistance
Services: Full-spectrum MFM services, including preconception and genetic counseling, maternal prenatal screening, ultrasounds, antepartum testing and amniocentesis; management and treatment of maternal and fetal complications.
About San Antonio: Vibrant city, one of the fastest growing in USA. The city features a wide array of museums, art galleries, festivals, and cultural venues. With 300 days of sunshine per year, the area affords plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors.
Posted April 11, 2022