FP w/OB - Unique opportunity to take established program to the next level
Near Fairmont, NE
Family Practice with Obstetrics (350k-600+)
This is a Primary Care Opportunity for an MD/DO with a small practice in rural Nebraska.
Summary and Highlights:
- We are open to experienced providers only.
- Strong support from existing advanced practice providers
- Current physicians are established and committed to equally sharing the load
- Long running and established practice is part of community based hospital
- Duties will include routine and general Primary care. With obstetrics being a minor function
- Schedule is Mon-Thr / 8-5:30 (5th day is optional admin day)
- Patient volumes average 3 per hour.
- Call split among group covering FP, ER, IP unit and OB
- Huge support staff with dedicated RN's and MA's
- Fully Integrated EMR
- Nebraska State Loan Repayment worth 180k over 3 years!
Generous Benefits package with 33 days of PTO, plus a separate 2 weeks of paid CME. Full spectrum health, dental and vision with all the extra trimmings. 457b with match. In addition to malpractice coverage. Relocation and sign on bonuses will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
About the area:
Located less than an hour and a half from Lincoln and the University of Nebraska. This location gives you easy access to eastern Nebraska and all its attractions. Even locally you can still take advantage of the all golfing, hunting, camping, fishing, and boating you would want. And naturally, you can be assured they have the historic main street you're picturing. Replete with quaint antique stores, arts and crafts, dining, entertainment, and even a movie theater.
The public school system here is ranked very high. And youth programs are offered within easy reach.
A rare opportunity to build a program and a practice. Access one of the nation's finest educational institutions. All with 4 seasons, cheap housing, a relaxed lifestyle. And the midwest vibe that makes you appreciate what the good life really is!
Posted April 12, 2021