Family Physician in CO - Relocation Package and Sign On Bonus
Inpatient and outpatient
We're seeking a Board Certified, Family Medicine Physician.
Trinidad is a town of about 10,000 residents just off Interstate 25, not far from the border with New Mexico to the south. It’s in a part of the state that’s most well-known for its national parks and forests and abundant historic sites.
It’s a popular destination for backpackers and all-around lovers of the great outdoors.
- Starting Annual Salary - $190,000 to $205,400
- $25k Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation package
- 4 day work week
- Loan repayment potential - HPSA score 19
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Basic Life and AD&D, Supplemental Life and AD&D, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Accident & Critical Illness Insurance and Employee Assistance Program
- Generous 4-weeks’ vacation accrual
- 9 Paid Holidays per year (including a Floating Holiday and paid Birthday)
- 8 Paid accrued Sick Days per year
- Financial and time-off reimbursement for continuing medical education
- J1 visa waiver docs are eligible
- Retirement savings plans
Employees working at least 1,000 hours within a 12-month period are eligible for the Defined Contribution Pension Plan. Salud will contribute 5% of your base salary each month.
Our Mission is to provide a quality, integrated health care home to the communities we serve.
- Graduation from an approved school of allopathic or osteopathic medicine.
- No prior experience.
- Possess a license to practice medicine in good standing in the State of Colorado.
- Board certification in family medicine with the ability to do prenatal care.
- J1 visa waiver docs are eligible, but board certification has to be in family medicine.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Sensitivity to low income and ethnic minority communities a must.
- Preference is given to someone who wants to do hospital work.
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred.
Salud Family Health Centers is an FQHC / Community Health Center.
Posted December 23, 2020