Clinical/Academic MFM Opportunity - 1 in 5 Call and No Deliveries
Inpatient and outpatient
Clinical and Academic MFM Opportunity
1:5 Call and NO DELIVERIES
Provide high-quality patient care, teaching, and mentoring to MFM fellows, OBGYN residents, and medical students based at a well-known university college of medicine.
- Clinic-focused position joining a collegial team of 4 MFMs , 9 OBGYNs and 7 CNMs
- Academic affiliation with Assistant and Associate Professor titles available
- 1:5 call schedule, no deliveries, and MFM fellows take 1st call
- Research available but not a requirement for the role
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Enjoy a waterfront city with an international airport and some of the best entertainment in the nation. Come live and work in a city with great weather, family values, and limitless amenities!
- No state income tax and a low cost of living
- One of the top 7 "Music Capitals of the World"
- Abundance of entertainment options including a "Top 10 Zoo in the US " and home to three restaurants ranked best in the nation
- Top-ranked, local medical school with 55 residency and fellowship programs
Job ID: MFM 9303283
Posted September 24, 2020