Family Practice Providers- Why wait to vacation- Play where you Live- Helena, Montana
Why wait to vacation? Play where you LIVE! Helena, Montana is looking for an additional Family Medicine Physician to join our already incredible team. Nestled at the base of the Rocky Mountain Front, Helena is the ultimate outdoor paradise. Gorgeous mountain ranges with miles and miles of mountain bike and running trails, multiple rivers for fishing and floating, 5 lakes, 3 golf courses and a ski resort minutes out of town are a few of our hidden treasures. Helena has adventure waiting for you and culture only minutes away, with multiple museums, live performing arts, festivals and so much more to make quality of life a priority.
We are recruiting a new Family Medicine physician to add to a growing practice. We currently have one 17 physicians, 4 Nurse Practitioners and 6 physician assistant who are excited to welcome a new partner. This is an employed position with St. Peter's Health Medical Group.
· Pharmacy, lab and imaging located in the clinic
· Care managers and nursing coordinators located in the clinic
· Fully staffed hospitalist program
· Outpatient phone calls only
· Very competitive compensation package
· Excellent health benefits for you and your family
· Paid medical malpractice insurance
· Generous signing bonus
· Moving expense allowance
· Professional administrative support
Benefits offered to employees include: health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, as well as a 403B plan, pension, cafeteria plan, on-site child care center, and a gym membership for you and your family.
- The 30,000 square foot office facility consists of 2-3 exam rooms per physician.
- Lab and x-ray are located within the clinic.
Posted February 5, 2021