A hospital in Texas is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist CRNA to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate, ongoing
- Schedule: Schedule would either be 3-12 hour shifts (6:30 - 7:00 ) per week or a combination of 2-8 (6:30 - 3:00) hour shifts and 2- 12 (6:30 - 7:00) hour shifts.
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Level III trauma facility; please list # of cases/day provider is used to working
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Procedures: tracheal intubation/extubation
- Cases: General anesthesia, OB
- Support Staff: MDs, RNs and Techs
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS
- Fast credentialing;
- No call required;
- No state income tax
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job Id: JN -062021-24885