HR Business Partner Sr. (Des Moines, Iowa)-PS35332
Des Moines, IA
HR Business Partner Sr-PS35332 - Location- Des Moines, Iowa
Responsible to solve organizational challenges through people-related solutions and serve as an integral part of a market, assigned area(s) of a market or enterprise areas senior and/or executive leadership team, to understand every aspect of the business and be a thought leader on human capital and organizational topics.
- Create and implement the end-to-end human capital strategy that will drive the business to meet its goals.
- This role requires strategic reasoning and thinking, use of data to guide work, being comfortable challenging convention and, in some cases, influencing leaders to reassess how work is done. Partner with a cross-functional group of subject matter experts within Anthems HR centers of excellence to design and execute your strategy for how the business staffs, onboards, develops, motivates, retains and organizes work.
- As a core part of this role, this position will execute programs to support Anthem associates, including talent management, career planning, performance management, leadership coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, learning and development, recognition programs and strategic organizational development.
- Responsible to be a subject matter expert regarding organizational and people related planning and execution.
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and offer proactive solutions, solving problems and getting to the root cause of any issue, regardless of complexity. Consult with leadership to create comprehensive people plans to influence lasting and sustainable efficiencies.
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 5 - 8 years of relevant work experience, including HR experience, business partner or generalist experience with data, analysis, trends and reports; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- HR designation preferred (SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP).
Posted April 29, 2020