Cardiovascular Associates of America CVAUSA
Miami Non-Invasive Cardiologist - MyCardiologist
MyCardiologist, a CVAUSA partner is dedicated to providing excellence in cardiac care to all patients, striving to make state-of-the-art technology accessible. Our clinical team and staff pride themselves on delivering respectful and individualized care to each person who walks through the door. As our group nears its 63rd year, we continue to seek superb clinical staff to grow our practice and are very excited for our partnership with Cardiovascular Associates of America (CVAUSA), because it allows us to join a growing network of America’s leading cardiologists and continue to put patients and clinicians at the center; supporting and strengthening our groups so we can offer the best care at the best value.
As we continue to expand cardiovascular health services throughout southern Florida and due to our growing demand for non-invasive cardiovascular medicine throughout our greater Miami locations, we are seeking two dynamic and patient-centered Non-Invasive General Cardiologists for our Aventura/Miami Lakes, and South Miami/Kendall offices.
- Two Non-Invasive Cardiologist Opportunities (due to growth)
- Hospital & Clinic Locations: Option Aventura and/or Miami Lakes OR South Miami and Kendall offices.
- Services will include a mixture of acute/hospital rounding and consults and clinic patients.
- General cardiovascular services to include (but not limited to): echos, nuclear, TEE, stress tests, cardioversions, medication management, etc. Acute services include support of additional physician and APP support.
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Call expectations include one weekend every other month, and 2-3 weeknights per month. APPs take primary call support and physicians take secondary call support
- W2 employed model with salary plus additional bonuses and comprehensive benefits package.
- Additional equity and partnership tracks opportunities
- Sign-on bonus available
- Board certified or Board eligible in Cardiovascular Medicine (Practicing or Fellow)
- Board Certified in Nuclear and Echo
- Hard working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork focused, and patient centered.
Access to Restaurants
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Median Home Value
Posted February 9, 2024