Lead in Wisconsin Rapids - Substantial Signing Bonus and Director Stipend
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Aspirus Riverview Hospital and Clinics, Inc.
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department (ED) team at Aspirus Riverview Hospital in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. Excellent staff relations and many on-call specialists make this location an outstanding opportunity for both experienced physicians as well as new graduates. TeamHealth provides health benefits and a sign-on bonus and relocation incentives for the right candidate!
We ask that candidates have leadership experience to apply. Qualified candidates must be residency trained in emergency medicine and currently board certified or truly board eligible with current ATLS, ACLS, PALS and stroke certifications.
This Level III Trauma ED sees an annual patient volume of 24,000 and provides 24 hours of both physician and advanced practice clinician coverage . With a 10-bed ED and 100 total beds, patients average 1.5 per hour.
- Substantial sign-on bonus
- Director stipend
- Relocation incentives
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Excellent health benefits
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Flexible schedule
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted March 12, 2021