Medical Director of Advisory Services / Population Health
Los Angeles, CA
The Medical Director of Advisory Services / Population Health will provide advisory support of partner hospital and utilization management activities associated with the Medical Director Onsite activities within the hospital and will have key responsibilities associated with the Medical Director Population Health by leading care coordination serving the identified health plan clients, families, and external healthcare providers with focus on the delivery of quality and cost-efficient patient care within the designated in-network service delivery locations.
- Act as a bridge between medical staff and case management
- Ensure clinicians receive proper credit for the work they do through improved documentation
- Serve as physician leader working with physicians from within/outside the organization to ensure value-based/population health patients receive services arranged and provided in an appropriate setting on a timely basis
What Matters To You
With the Sound clinical management team's support, you will expand your knowledge, drive value, and steward the well-being and financial stability of the hospital. This position is a highly visible leadership opportunity for a motivated and engaged physician with experience in a risk-based Population Health environment and knowledge of Value Based Care. A minimum of 3 years of inpatient medicine and advisory experience is required. Board certification (base specialty) recognized by ABMS or ABQAURP - Hospitalist, emergency medicine, or intensivist experience preferred.
- Quality of Life: Monday through Friday and no call
- Benefits: Comprehensive Sound Physicians benefits package including 15 paid days off
- Education: CME allowance, paid CME time off, and a comprehensive training and onboarding program
- Development: Mentoring from the Sound Advisory Services clinical leadership team
Posted October 12, 2020