Deputy Clinical Director Opening | Loan Repayment | Federal Benefits
Inpatient and outpatient
Indian Health Services is seeking a Full-Time Deputy Clinical Director with an innovative spirit to improve the health status of our Native American population.
About Parker Indian Health Center:
- JCAHO certified Critical Access hospital in Parker AZ
- Provides inpatient, outpatient, and emergency medical services in addition to optometry, dental, nutrition, diabetes education, and wound care services.
- The Colorado River Service Unit (CRSU), of which Parker is the only hospital, serves over 4,000 tribal members and includes federal clinics in Peach Springs, Chemehuevi, and Supai, as well as Moapa, north of Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Supervisory and Managerial Services:- 60%
- Direct Patient Care Services-40%
- 1 year of supervisory or leadership experience
Benefits of Working with IHS
- Only 1 license/50 states needed at Federal Facilities
- Loan Repayment Program or NHSC Loan Repayment Program – Up to $20,000 – 25,000 annually
- No Malpractice insurance needed while working at Federal Facilities
- Support from a proven health care team
- Exceptional Federal Benefits, including Health and life insurance benefits
- Outstanding Federal Retirement Plan, and much more
About Parker, Arizona:
The Parker IHS facility is located only 2.5 hours from Phoenix AZ and Palm Springs CA, 1.75 hours from Laughlin NV, 3 hours from Las Vegas NV, and 4 hours from Los Angeles, CA, making it easy to reach these vacation destinations and major airports.
Most hospital staff choose to live in either Parker, or the nearby Lake Havasu city AZ (38 miles distant), home to the famous London Bridge and inviting waters of Lake Havasu.
Featured in the "Best Places to Retire" lists in Money Magazine, Portfolio.com and other national publications, Lake Havasu City offers a full panarama of recreation and relaxation activities for the young at heart in the land free of mosquitoes, smog and big city hassles.
Posted October 19, 2020