Seeking a certified and experience Neonatal Nurse Practitioner in the greater Phoenix metro area
**$10K Start Date Bonus Plus $10K Relocation Bonus**
Envision Physician Services is seeking a certified and experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join our busy Level III NICU at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in the greater phoenix metro area. Our NNPs have the support of a collegial team of Neonatologists, an NNP Allied Health Director, an NNP Educator, a scheduler and Facility Liaisons representing each of our NICUs in the Banner hospitals we occupy. **Unable to pursue Physician Assistant candidates in this program. No New Grads.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Strong Level III NICU experience and skill set
· Be independent, with autonomous work ethics and clinical decision making skills
· Exhibit self-confidence
· Have a strong knowledge of neonatal pathophysiology
· Have a very good understanding of family friendly initiative
· Be able to verify the ability to work well in a team environment; amiable
· Possesses the ability to be proactive, fair & equitable
· Exhibit strong resolve in decision making process as a leader
With over 30 years of high-quality Women’s & Children’s services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
Nonprofit Banner Health is headquartered in Phoenix and operates 25 hospitals and other related health entities and services in seven states. Banner Health has rapidly evolved from a health system of hospitals to a fully integrated system that now includes significantly expanded services through Banner Health Network and the Banner Medical Group.
Posted July 15, 2021