Primary Care Physician | Float | St. Petersburg/Clearwater area
Saint Petersburg, FL
WHY BE A FLOAT PHYSICIAN?
- A pathway for success; receiving mentorship & exposure to our business model via applied learning & practice.
- A great way to explore the area and gain exposure to a variety of clinics prior to a permanent home center placement.
- An opportunity to be groomed for a permanent clinic location.
- No weekends/holidays.
SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
- Dedicated support: Get a large support staff per provider in the clinic.
- A robust healthcare system: We have 130 primary care and 40 urgent care locations throughout Florida.
- A nationwide family: You’ll have the full strength of Optum behind you, including our breakthrough research and our vast experience as a national leader delivering local care, with over 39,000 physicians in over 1,200 clinics.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
- A community of care: We work together closely, laugh together readily, and support each other earnestly.
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between physician leaders.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
- Balance: FULL-TIME Monday through Friday schedule with no night or weekend office hours. Mileage reimbursement. Ample admin time in the morning and afternoon. Reasonable patient load with 40/20 appointment model.
- Professional development: Receive ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career.
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive salary with bonuses based on quality outcomes, paid time off/holidays, medical/dental/life insurance plans, paid malpractice insurance with tail, and other excellent benefits.
REQUIREMENTS / PREFERENCES
- MD/DO degree from an accredited medical school and completed residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Current Florida state license and DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Managed care experience a plus.
- Must be able to travel locally.
Posted August 6, 2020