Experience Excellent Work-Life Balance in an Outpatient Only Comprehensive Neurology Practice with MultiCare
MultiCare Deaconess Hospital
MultiCare Health System
The MultiCare Neurosciences department is looking for an Adult Comprehensive Neurology Physician or Advanced Practice Provider to join its growing practice in Spokane, Washington. This opportunity offers excellent departmental collegiality and outstanding work-life balance. Physicians affiliated with MultiCare are recognized as being among the best healthcare providers in the NW Region with an expansive primary care clinical network as well as both adult and pediatric specialists providing easy access for patient consultations right here in the community. Join a practice with a blend of general neurology and support in the subspecialty you enjoy.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation package to include sign on, relocation and tuition reimbursement incentives.
- Substantial benefits: medical, dental, annual leave, CME, retirement and malpractice insurance (including tail).
- Full time outpatient opportunity, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, no call schedule.
- 100% Outpatient Comprehensive Neurology practice.
What you will need:
- Board certified/eligible in Neurology at time of employment or licensed in the state of WA as an ARNP/PA by the time of employment.
- Training in Neuroimmunology or Headache welcome.
- H1B candidates welcome to apply.
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association.
- Market Leadership: Washington's largest community-based, locally governed health system.
- Technology: "Most Wired" healthcare system 10 years in a row.
- Employee-centric: Named to Forbes “America’s Best Employers By State” in 2019.
- Lifestyle: Live and work in a PNW locale that offers breathtaking water, mountain and forest views at every turn.
- Accessibility: Easy drive to Idaho, Montana, Seattle, SeaTac Airport, and Victoria, BC by way of ferry.
Who you can contact: Mandee Romero at email@example.com or by phone at 253-222-6880.
About MultiCare Health System
At MultiCare, we’ve been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. And today, we are the largest not-for-profit, community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington. With more than 20,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers, we work together to support the health and wellness of the communities we serve.
Posted April 15, 2021