Join- Lead-Grow- Medical Director
Inpatient and outpatient
Full-Time- Medical Director
Haven Behavioral Hospital of Albuquerque
Albuquerque, NM 87108
- Co-occuring Disorders
- Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, ADHD, Personality Disorders, etc.
- Adults 18+
- In and Outpatient
As a 48 bed acute-care behavioral health hospital, Haven Behavioral Hospital provides intensive inpatient and outpatient treatment for mental health and addiction. Our continuum of care is customized for each patient after a comprehensive assessment. Our expert team of psychiatrists, nurses, therapists, and clinicians work with individuals to rebuild a sense of empowerment and control by encouraging individuals to be an active participant in their care.
- Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy.
- Board certification in Psychiatry.
- Active, unrestricted license to practice medicine in a state or territory of the United States. Licensed in New Mexico.
- Minimum of five (5) years of clinical practice.
Posted September 11, 2020