Outpatient Setting - Track to Partnership - Flexible Schedule
Family Medicine/Internal Medicine Opportunity
45 Minutes from Boston
Join a private practice outside a major city that has an opening for a new physician. The group is immediately seeking an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician that has the opportunity to join a partnership. There is a need for an additional provider to join their team, so come join a high quality and passionate group!
- Flexible schedule - 32 hour, 4 day work week
- Great support staff
- Full benefits, vacation time off, and sign-on bonus
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- H1B visa eligible position
This area consistently ranks among the top places to live in the New England area, with multiple activities to do during all four seasons. Live where many people from all over the world come to enjoy the outdoors, ski, and be near multiple prestigious private universities.
- Less than 45 minutes from a major city and international airport
- 1 hour to the New Hampshire Sea Coast
- Live in an area with big-city services and amenities
- A drive away from multiple ski resorts
Job ID: FP 12384659
Posted August 26, 2020