Mountain Resort Community, Full Scope Position, Signing Bonus
Inpatient and outpatient
Ruidoso, New Mexico
Full Spectrum Family Medicine Position with OB Available
35 Days PTO, Full Benefits, Generous Signing Bonus
Student Loan Forgiveness Available
Join a top-notch group that is recruiting for an open position in beautiful Ruidoso, NM! The incoming Physician will join a collegial, team-oriented group that is in need of a Family Practice Physician for a full scope practice that will include an outpatient clinic with inpatient hospital call and the option of Obstetrics. The position offers high earning potential, work/life balance, and much more!
- Full Scope Family Practice position that includes outpatient clinic responsibilities, shared inpatient hospital call responsibilities. If desired, Obstetrics is also available and can be integrated into the position
- Excellent support staff, fully implemented EPIC EMR, and state of the art facilities-physician will practice on the hospital campus in a newly built medical office building with immediate access to the hospital, 24 hour ER, Inpatient Units, L&D, Radiology/MRI/Medical Imaging, laboratory, therapy center, rehabilitation services, pharmacy, and urgent care
- Employment opportunity with a negotiable starting salary based on training and experience with RVU and quality-based incentives for high upside earning potential
- Generous Signing Bonus (Residency Stipend option), Relocation Assistance, and full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), 403b retirement with matching, 35 days of PTO, and $3000 CME allowance. The organization will also provide reimbursement for New Mexico license, DEA and CSR
- The position is eligible for Student Loan Forgiveness via State and Federal Programs and the employer is a not for profit that qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Live and practice in the Sierra Blanca mountains! This picturesque community has the perfect mix of shopping, fine dining, cultural landmarks, and outdoor activities. Residents enjoy metropolitan amenities, small-town charm, and easy access to everything!
- Mountain Resort Community is growing at a rapid rate! 4th fastest-growing area in the state of New Mexico
- Outdoor lover’s dream! Immediate access to world-class skiing, snowboarding, and other winter sports. People from all over also visit in the summer, spring, and fall to enjoy hiking, camping, and water sports (boating, fishing, water skiing, etc) at the lake
- Great schooling options with access to public and private schools. The local community college also available in town
- Lots of affordable housing options! Quaint cabins, large mountainside estates, and brand new homes on the golf course available. The area has SEVEN local golf courses!
- Easy access to regional and international airports
Job ID: FPOB 4181760
Posted June 5, 2020