Child Psychiatry - Inpatient/Outpatient Mix - University Based Practice
Child/Adolescent Psychiatry - Inpatient/Outpatient Mix – Visa Eligible
H1B and J1 Eligible - Employed
Income Guarantee – 7 Weeks Paid Time Off – Full Benefits
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to join a highly respected university that has Child/Adolescent Psychiatry physician openings available in the heart of Pennsylvania. The position offers work/life balance, high earning potential, the opportunity to work with a premier university health system, and much more:
- Employment opportunity with a multispecialty organization that is well established, team-oriented, and collaborative
- Full-time Monday-Friday position in an academic setting – gain the opportunity to work with Psychiatry residents/fellows
- State-of-the-art facilities, equipment, and technology with the opportunity to collaborate with fellow academic faculty physicians and sub-specialists
- Guaranteed base salary with additional bonus incentives, relocation assistance, and executive-level benefits that include: health, dental, vision, paid time off, CME, 401k with matching, malpractice coverage, and more!
- 2021 Graduating Fellows are welcome to apply
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B candidates accepted
Live and practice in the heart of Pennsylvania! This historic city is filled with tight-knit family-friendly communities and offers direct access to major cities in the state such as Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
- Positions offer proximity and easy commute to major East Coast metros such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, New York City, Washington D.C., and more!
- Excellent place to settle and raise a family. Neighborhoods are safe and provide access to highly rated and award-winning public schools and premier private schools.
- Experience all 4 seasons
- Learn about the city’s exciting history and tour famous museums and landmarks
Job ID: JN -122020-23686
Posted February 4, 2021