Southwest Metro, Signing Bonus, Full Benefits
Inpatient and outpatient
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Pediatric ENT Physician Opportunity
H1B Visa Eligible - Greencard Sponsored!
Generous Signing Bonus, Relocation Assistance, Full Benefits
Join a top-notch group that is the largest and fastest-growing healthcare organization in the state! This growing multispecialty group is recruiting to add one Pediatric Otolaryngologist to the current Pediatric ENT physician team within the Children’s Center in the community. The incoming physician will benefit from a generous salary, executive-level benefits, professional growth opportunities, work/life balance, and much more!
- Exciting new Pediatric ENT Position! Incoming Pediatric Otolaryngologist will join the current Pediatric ENT department and will work with hundreds of Pediatric specialists and subspecialties in a growing Children’s Center affiliated with the local hospital system.
- Monday- Friday schedule with dedicated administrative time each week, blocked OR time each week, and shared call responsibilities. Work out of just one office and just one hospital. Facilities are technologically advanced and EPIC EMR is fully implemented.
- Negotiable Salary (based on experience), generous signing bonus, and relocation assistance and full Benefits Including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), pension, retirement with matching, 35 Days of PTO, $3500 CME allowance and reimbursement for a license, DEA and CSR
- Summer 2020 Fellows are welcome to apple and fellowship stipend may be available. The position is also H1B visa eligible- the group is H1B cap-exempt and will sponsor a green card process for physicians in need.
- The position is eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program and Loan Forgiveness through the state of New Mexico also available.
Enjoy all that this Southwest metro has to offer! The city of Albuquerque is growing at a rapid rate and has all the big city amenities without the headaches. The cost of living is dramatically low, jobs in all industries are available, and the climate is the best in the United States. Albuquerque has a robust local economy that is driven by science, technology, medicine, and the arts, and position is central to all of Albuquerque and Rio Rancho.
- The weather in Albuquerque is tough to beat! A sunny, dry climate provides beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year.
- Albuquerque has something for everyone- world-class art scene, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals, and unlimited four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting, and snow skiing. Residents also enjoy immediate access to Albuquerque Sunport international airport and easy access to Santa Fe, Taos, and Angel Fire.
- Beautiful neighborhoods, low cost of living (renting or buying), excellent schools that include award-winning public schools and charter schools, renowned private schools, and all denominations of religious worship can be found in community.
- An ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
Job ID: OTO 4184354
Posted June 5, 2020