100% Pediatric ENT Employed Position
Albuquerque Metro, New Mexico
Signing Bonus, Full Benefits, Work/Life Balance
This mission driven, non-profit multispecialty organization is seeking a Pediatric ENT physician to join hundreds of Pediatric specialists and Pediatric subspecialists within their Children’s facility. The incoming physician will have a 100% Pediatric ENT practice and will work with an organization that prides itself on providing compassionate care, great doctor- patient relationships and professionalism for over a century.
- Exciting new Pediatric ENT Position! Incoming Pediatric Otolaryngologist will have a 100% Pediatric ENT practice and will join a group with hundreds of Pediatric specialists and subspecialties.
- Monday- Friday schedule with dedicated administrative time each week, blocked OR time each week, and shared call responsibilities. Work out of just one office and just one hospital.
- Facilities are technologically advanced and EPIC EMR is fully implemented.
- Negotiable Salary (based on experience), generous signing bonus, and relocation assistance.
- Executive level benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance (coverage for physician and dependents), life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, retirement with matching, pension, 7 Weeks PTO annually, CME allowance, paid licensing/credentialing/etc, and paid malpractice with paid tail insurance.
- 2021 and 2022 Fellows are welcome to apple and fellowship stipend may be available.
- The position is eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program and Loan Forgiveness through the state of New Mexico also available.
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- H1B visa eligible position
Enjoy all that this Southwest metro has to offer! The city of Albuquerque is growing at a rapid rate and has all the big city amenities without the headaches. The cost of living is dramatically low, jobs in all industries are available, and the climate is the best in the United States. Albuquerque has a robust local economy that is driven by science, technology, medicine, and the arts, and position is central to all of Albuquerque and Rio Rancho.
- The weather in Albuquerque is tough to beat! A sunny, dry climate provides beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year.
- Albuquerque has something for everyone- world-class art scene, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals, and unlimited four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting, and snow skiing. Residents also enjoy immediate access to Albuquerque Sunport international airport and easy access to Santa Fe, Taos, and Angel Fire.
- Beautiful neighborhoods, low cost of living (renting or buying), excellent schools that include award-winning public schools and charter schools, renowned private schools, and all denominations of religious worship can be found in community.
- An ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
Job ID:JN -112019-21258