Trauma and Acute Care Surgery - 500,000 Income Potential - Live Minutes from the Coast
Inpatient and outpatient
Trauma and Acute Care Surgery
90 Minutes from New Orleans
7 Weeks of Time Off and Exceptional Benefits
Join a cohesive team of experienced trauma surgeons in a nationally recognized referral center that serves a draw area of over a quarter-million people. Be highly compensated based on quality metrics, instead of raw production, so that you can focus solely on saving lives and giving patients the highest level of care. Get the support you need to perform at a high level while enjoying an excellent quality of life.
- 85,000 annual ED volume with the highest trauma designation in the region
- In-house Anesthesiology team providing 24-hour hospital coverage
- Experienced post-trauma care team helps you ensure the best patient outcomes
- 24-hour intensivist, neurosurgery, orthopedic, maxillofacial, otolaryngology, and urology support
- Surgical Critical Care or Trauma Fellowship preferred
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Beautiful family-oriented community located on the edge of a national forest. This charming community has a low cost of living and an exceptional public school system for your children. The “Hub City” gives convenient access New Orleans, as well as other major metros, with popular shopping areas, professional sports, and white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico resorts.
- Home to popular NCAA University; city listed in Forbes "Best Places For Business and Careers"
- Outdoor activities are abundant - parks, hiking trails, camping, nearby lakes and rivers all entice families and outdoor enthusiasts
- Local airport plus four larger city airports all within 90 minutes
- 5 bedroom, 4 bath custom homes list under 400,000
Job ID: TRS 12284613
Posted July 24, 2020