Community Hospital Seeking Urologist
Inpatient and outpatient
75th Percentile Earnings
Be the Go-To Urologist
Join a community hospital outside a major metro that has consistently been named as one of the “20 Best Community Hospitals Nationwide”. The hospital spent $1 million for a new outpatient surgery center and has upgraded their other facilities as well. The current physician is retiring so you will be stepping into an existing patient base. Join a fantastic team that is patient and quality focused and make an exceptional income!
- Extremely supportive administration and physician groups at hospital
- Flexible schedule - create the life you want!
- Fantastic built in referral system
- Full benefits, PTO, sign-on bonus and relocation allowance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This area consistently ranks as one of the top places to live in the United States, with breathtaking scenery and all four seasons. Live where countless people from all over the world come to ski, hike or enjoy the great national parks.
- Short drive to internationally known ski resorts or national parks
- Live in an area that is a cultural and commercial center for the region
- Less than 1 hour away from a major metro and international airport
Job ID: U 11914462
Posted June 5, 2020