Medical Director Risk Adjustment
Colorado Springs, CO
CHANGE HEALTHCARE FOR THE BETTER.
Are you looking to really change healthcare? Have you always wanted to implement population health and build something new? Are you looking for a collaborating team?
LOOK NO FURTHER.
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been serving the Colorado Springs community for many years. We’re passionate about patients. We’re leading the State of Colorado toward better healthcare practices, and we’re looking for someone like you.
• A community of care: we work together closely, laugh together readily, and support each other earnestly.
• A culture of collaboration: we partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
If you are looking for an opportunity to lead a program that is new to an organization, this is your chance. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is looking to lead in the global risk space. If you are someone that works with all different team members, has a great personality and gets the job done, I want to speak with you.
Some job duties will include:
• Building relationships with employed and contracted Physicians as well as others within the organization
• The ability to educate and speak in front of groups of people • Directing data analytics
• Working on best practices and policies for risk adjustment programs • The ability to problem solve complex issues by being resourceful to create solutions
• Minimum 3 years of practicing medicine
• Over 2 years of CMS – HCC operations experience
• Over 3 years of supervisory experience
• Unrestricted Colorado License/ DEA
• Knowledge of coding/ billing/ documentation
• Ability to engage contracted providers through indirect influence
Get ready for your life’s best work.
Posted June 23, 2020