Job Opening for Urologist on Boston's North Shore
North Shore Medical Center
North Shore Physicians Group
The Urology Division of North Shore Physicians Group is looking for a BC/BE Urologist to join a group of 6 urologists and 3 nurse practitioners and physician assistants with 3 practice locations near Boston, Massachusetts: Salem, Danvers, and Newburyport. Mass General Brigham Salem Hospital is the primary hospital for inpatient consultative work and for a state-of-the-art robotic surgery program.
One thing sets NSPG apart — our team-based model of care which is founded on the principle that physicians, nurses, care managers, and other providers working together will provide the highest quality patient care and a patient experience second to none. Today, that team focus drives our physicians to be leaders of quality of care, patient safety and process improvement initiatives. Here ideas come from everyone – to the benefit of every patient.
While practicing as a Urologist with NSPG you will also enjoy:
• the stability provided by our membership in the Mass General Brigham health care system
• the opportunity to do robotic surgery
• a collaborative, team-based care environment
• a culture focused on communication and growth and that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance
• excellent compensation and comprehensive fringe benefits including malpractice insurance and a generous retirement plan
• opportunity to live in historic coastal regions with city and rural lifestyles within short distances, excellent schools and higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
Imagine the great things we can achieve together.
About North Shore Physicians Group
We are a multi-specialty medical team of more than 400 physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and other care professionals in more than 27 locations throughout the North Shore of Boston. We work together to discover new ways to improve and build upon our successes and innovations in our practices. Through that focus, and with continued input from our team, we have built a culture that embodies the journey of evolution. We see processes differently, learn from one another and continuously seek to change the way we practice medicine so we can improve the health of our patients and provide more fulfilling careers for our providers.
We’re always seeking new ways to improve the patient-provider relationship and to make the practice of medicine smarter, less stressful and more efficient. Here, ideas come from everyone—to the benefit of every patient.
North Shore Physicians Group is proud to be affiliated with Mass General Brigham Salem Hospital and a member of Mass General Brigham health care system, founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital. Mass General Brigham Salem Hospital is the North Shore’s largest and most advanced health care provider.
We’re a beacon of new thinking in integrated medicine. Join our team of explorers who are bringing the next evolution of quality care to the communities surrounding Boston.
Posted July 31, 2020