Southern California - Earning Potential 375,000+ - Easy Access to Los Angeles and Orange County
Southern California Neurology
Earning Potential $375,000+
Easy Access to Los Angeles and Orange County
H1B and J1 Eligible
Join an award-winning group that has been serving the community for decades! Please contact me if you are interested in the following:
- Employed position with a competitive salary plus quarterly bonus
- General neurology opportunity with the ability to develop subspecialty interests
- Call is 1:4 but considered to be very light
- A full panel of patients ready to be seen
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with immediate match, CME, Paid Time Off, holidays, CME time off, paid malpractice, and shareholder options available in year 2, plus so much more!
- Paid relocation and sign-on bonus
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Come live and work in Southern California without the high cost of living, high housing prices and low-income potential typically found throughout the region. Enjoy the fantastic beaches, mountains, and cities Southern California has to offer.
- Affordable housing – brand new neighborhoods and residential developments!
- Los Angeles, Orange County, Lake Arrowhead, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, and Redlands are all within an easy drive
- Easy access to major universities and many other educational services
- Performing arts, fine dining, and several international airports
- Minutes to beautiful lakes, snow-capped mountain resorts, and wine country
- Endless outdoor activities hiking, biking, and golfing all within your backyard
Job ID: JN -082020-22870
Posted January 22, 2021