Critical Care Leadership Opportunity in Tennessee - Teaching Hospital - Tertiary Care Center
Jackson-Madison County General Hospital
Sound Critical Care is a physician-founded and led organization that focuses on improving quality, patient satisfaction, and ICU performance. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the way critical care is provided. This is accomplished by our relentless pursuit to create value and eliminate waste in the ICU, implementing critical care programs that focus on improving the lives of patients while creating value for our hospital partners.
As a Program Medical Director with Sound Critical Care, you will develop your program, lead and mentor your team; developing policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics.
Jackson-Madison County General Hospital is the largest tertiary care center between Memphis and Nashville with 642 beds. This is a unique opportunity to build a top-notch Critical Care program with support of our Physician leadership & Performance Management team. The canvas is blank and there is endless potential for this ICU program.
- 29-bed SICU, 12-bed MICU, &18-bed CCU
- High acuity ICU with advanced cardiac including ECMO service
- Teaching hospital with Family Medicine residents
- 12 clinical shifts & 3 administrative shifts per month
- Excellent sub-specialty support. Phenomenal Interventional Radiology & Cardiac Surgery services
- 1 hour drive to Memphis & 2 hours to Nashville. Growing mid-size city with excellent Schools & no state income tax!
Education, Training & Experience Required
- MD or DO
- Must be board certified or board eligible in Critical Care Medicine with 5+ years of experience; ICU Medical Director experience preferred
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward-thinking and demonstrate problem-solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care setting
- H1B and J1 eligible facility
About Sound Physicians
As a physician founded and led organization, we provide strong physician Leadership and evidence-based processes along with the tools and infrastructure required to deliver care that is focused on improving quality, patient satisfaction, and hospital performance. Our model is designed to ensure providers have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that enables us to drive improved outcomes. With 3,000+ providers in nearly 40 states, we have a strong foundation that is transforming healthcare around the country while fully supporting our patients, providers, and the communities we serve.
Posted October 12, 2020