Covid Surge Coverage in Georgia - Day Shifts
A hospital in Georgia is seeking a Critical Care Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate - ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM - no call
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: 12-14 encounters per day, may be higher with covid surge
- Patient Ages: All ages - Covid response
- Procedures : Covid related
- Support Staff: No midlevels
- EMR/Charting : Meditech
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
About the Location:
- Enjoy a historic city with a fresh new vibe. We’re golf, we’re azaleas and manicured lawns. We’re funky music, cutting-edge art and improv theater. We’re family festivals, outdoor fun and quirky bistros. We’re art, music, history and kayaking! Augusta has it all!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -012021-23751
Posted January 7, 2021