Primary Care Physician Opportunity in Texas
Join a thriving not-for-profit FQHC in Texas. Work alongside an experienced team that allows you to focus on patient care but also enjoy plenty of downtime with a great work/life balance.
- 100% outpatient practice with an option for inpatient work, if interested
- NO CALL responsibilities
- Average 20 – 25 patients per day
- Two experienced Advanced Practitioners provide excellent support
- Base salary, commencement bonus, and student loan repayment options
- CME Allowance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Retirement Planning
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This Texas community is a crossroads of culture and adventure with easy access to The River Country and The Hill Country. It’s the best of both worlds! In your spare time enjoy world-class hunting and local state parks that offer outdoor activities for the family.
- San Antonio, Austin, and Corpus Christi are only a short drive away
- Escape to Hill Country for stunning views and renowned wineries or drive to Brush Country for trophy hunting
- The area is an oasis of state parks, rivers, and wildlife
- Other amenities available such as golf, shopping, dining, etc.
Job ID: JN -102020-23243