Lead in Alliance - Excellent Compensation and Signing Bonus Available
Alliance Community Hospital
Inpatient and outpatient
Interested in becoming a leader in emergency medicine? TeamHealth is seeking a board certified emergency medicine physician with leadership experience to join our emergency department (ED) team as the medical director at Aultman Alliance Community Hospital in Alliance, Ohio. Aultman Alliance Community Hospital has a beautifully designed, well-run 18-bed ED staffed with 34 hours of physician coverage and 20 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage per day.
Most sub-specialties are represented and case management and social workers are available if needed. Alliance is located in Stark and Mahoning County about 16 miles northeast of Canton and 51 miles southeast of downtown Cleveland.
As a TeamHealth clinical leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Excellent compensation
- Sign-on bonus available
- Administrative stipend
- Malpractice insurance
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted October 1, 2020