Family Physician in Co - Relo Pkg, Bonus and Pay incentive
Inpatient and outpatient
We're seeking a Board Certified, Family Medicine Physician.
This is an excellent opportunity in Sterling, Colorado, known as the Queen City of the Plains. Sterling is located in Logan County in the Northeastern corner of Colorado on Interstate 76 and only 1 1/2 hr drive to Denver International Airport (DIA). Having the largest population, estimated at approximately 14,777, of those communities in Colorado east of Pueblo, Sterling is the regional shopping hub for Northeast Colorado and Southwest Nebraska.
- Relocation package
- Sign-on Bonus
- $20,000 Rural Clinic Incentive
- 4 day work week
- Great salary
- Loan repayment potential - HPSA score 19
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Generous 4-weeks vacation accrual
- 9 Paid Holidays per year (including a Floating Holiday and paid Birthday)
- 8 Paid accrued Sick Days per year
- Retirement program is available
- Financial and time-off reimbursement for continuing medical education
- J1 visa waiver docs are eligible
- And more...
Our Mission is to provide a quality, integrated health care home to the communities we serve.
Posted August 19, 2020