Interventional Cardiologist Opportunity to Join Practice in Northern Arizona
Northern Arizona Healthcare is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to join an established group of physicians in providing quality patient care. If you are looking to build a thriving cardiology practice while enjoying a better work/life balance, this is the opportunity for you!
- Full-time, employed position
- Clinic Hours Monday-Friday 8 to 5pm
- Shared Call
- Cerner EMR
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME Allowance
- And Much More!!!
- Successful completion of training an accredited medical school as an MD or DO
- Successful completion of residency or fellowship program in Cardiology
- Board Certified or obtain Board Certification in Interventional Cardiology
- Physician must have a current, active AZ medical license and DEA OR have the ability to obtain a full medical licensure from the Arizona Board of Medical Examiners
Location: Cottonwood, AZ is an area known for its beauty, arts, and dining. With year-round recreation and its proximity to historic sites such as Flagstaff and the Grand Canyon, Cottonwood offers residents outstanding amenities with the charm of a smaller community. Located less than 30 minutes from Sedona, Cottonwood is an ideal location for the whole family.
Organization: As the largest healthcare organization in the region, Northern Arizona Healthcare’s mission is to transform the health of the communities we serve. Our service area encompasses approximately 50,000 square miles. NAH, which serves more than 6.5 million U.S. and international travelers who visit the Grand Canyon and Northern Arizona each year, is also the trusted healthcare system of choice for area residents. Our locations and patient demographics put us at the forefront of many exciting specialty fields, and this – along with excellent primary and preventive care for of all ages and stages of life – earns our hospitals many awards and recognition.
Posted December 9, 2020