Practice vein care in warm weather, near great golf in proximity to beach and cave diving. Dothan, AL is calling you
Center for Vein Restoration
Center for Vein Restoration
Center for Vein Restoration is nationally recognized as the leader in the treatment of vein disease and venous insufficiency, the cause of varicose and spider veins.
We are a culture committed to uncompromising patient care. Looking for excellent physician to lead one of our busiest centers. Dothan is a wonderful area with amazing golf and outdoor activities, vibrant and welcoming community and not far from Panama City Beach and prime cave diving spots in Florida!
Benefits include: a dedicated staff and management team that lets you be the physician. No more worrying about managing staff, billing or other administrative issues.
No more late-nights on call: CVR physicians enjoy flexible daytime schedules. Physician benefits include: Are ready to dedicate yourself to your patients, your team and your referring physicians in the rewarding field of vein treatment?
- Only the best of the best: CVR physicians are truly in a class of their own---leading the field of vascular medicine with unrivaled excellence.
- Cutting-edge research: CVR is committed to not only spearheading the industry but to advancing the understanding and treatment of venous insufficiency via extensive, ongoing research.
- National recognition: CVR is the largest physician-led vein practice in the country with more than 100 locations. Glassdoor Top CEO recognition and Top Workplace.
- Education made easy: CVR's Clinical team regularly provides in person and live CME courses. Weekly virtual Grand Rounds and Fellowship program.
- Bilingual call center
- Appointment scheduling
- Insurance pre-certification
- Billing services
- Marketing support (direct to consumer, direct to physician)
- Full suite of health and wellness options
- 401 (k) Plan
- HSA compatible medical plans
- Healthy PTO benefit
- CME dollars
Looking for board certified or board eligible physicians. Alabama medical license preferred. Vein treatment experience necessary.
About Center for Vein Restoration
98% Patient Satisfaction, 100k+ Patient Interactions, 90+ Centers
CVR is set apart from other vein practices. We are revolutionizing the treatment and diagnosis of vein disease.
Our patient satisfaction is out of this world. From our clinics to our call centers and beyond, our 98% patient satisfaction rate represents our team’s dedication, hard work and compassion. We’re not delivering a product—we’re delivering an experience.
We only recommend treatment when there is a medical need. Varicose and spider veins are not just cosmetic issues. They are symptomatic of a progressive disease that can eventually result in a reduced quality of life and limited mobility. We take this condition seriously and only treat when medically necessary to avoid undue expense and inconvenience on the patient.
Large, with doctors at the helm. We are proud to say we are the largest organization of our kind and are completely physician-led practice. Our CEO is a vascular surgeon! We employ the leading vascular medicine specialists and medical staff in the profession.
We conduct more vein procedures than any other vein clinic. Our practice is built on experience, expertise and trust. Our patients can be assured that when they call us for a consultation they are dealing with the most knowledgeable professionals possible who can provide them the safest, most positive treatment outcome.
Care customized to each patient. Our board certified physicians are trained in a variety of cutting-edge vein treatments which allows us to offer care entirely customized to a patient's needs and insurance requirements.
Posted July 8, 2022