Neurologist Opportunities in Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Near Dallas, TX
Inpatient and outpatient
The position is located in the heart of Dallas at Baylor University Medical Center (BUMC). BUMC is consistently ranked one of the best hospitals in the US by US News and World Reports. BUMC is a 1,000 bed Level 1 trauma facility with cutting edge cardiovascular surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, transplant surgery (including bone marrow, kidney, liver, heart, lung, and more), and excellent medical subspecialty support. BUMC also is affiliated with Texas A&M's Medical School and as such teaching opportunities are readily available. BUMC is also home to the T. Boone Pickens Cancer Center, the #1 inpatient cancer center in North Texas.
Position Details and Qualifications:
- Seeking a Neurohospitalist to join our Neurology division which consists of 19 Neurologists with varying sub-specialties across HTPN.
- Qualified physician candidates should be BC or BE in Neurology
- Vascular Fellowship is a plus
- Employed position with Health Texas Provider Network (HTPN)- employment group for Baylor Scott & White
- Outpatient with a mix of Inpatient
- Competitive Salary, Benefit Package and Relocation Assistance
- Work load would consist of mainly outpatient Neurology care and some weekend inpatient call.
- Opportunities available to participate in graduate medical teaching and collaborate research.
- Candidates in training welcome to apply. No visa sponsorship
Baylor Scott & White Health, the organization formed from the merger between Baylor Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare, is today the largest not-for-profit health care system in the state of Texas. With total assets of $8.6 billion and serving a geographic area larger than the state of Maine, BS&W Health has the vision and resources to provide its patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment.
Posted August 28, 2020