Grow Your Critical Care Career with TeamHealth - Hourly Compensation with Quality and RVU Bonus
St. Francis Hospital
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time intensivist to join our Critical Care team at St. Francis - Emory Healthcare, in Columbus, Georgia. Critical care/pulmonary training is strongly preferred. St. Francis is a 376-bed acute care hospital with a 18-bed ICU. Work a seven-on/seven-off block schedule with shifts from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Enjoy signing and relocation incentives.
As a TeamHealth physician, you will benefit from access to an extraordinary, collaborative, nationwide network of clinicians, competitive compensation, benefits, potential career growth opportunities and the stability of a respected industry leader. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
TeamHealth supports our physician and physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused, and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career with TeamHealth.
- Hourly compensation with quality and RVU bonus
- Signing and relocation incentives
- Employed model with health benefits and retirement
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted February 4, 2021