$400K+ W2 Travel Ob Hospitalist
Inpatient and outpatient
Ob Hospitalist Group has available an opporutunity for a Travel/Diplomat OB/GYN to work as an Ob Hospitalist:
- W2 employee status with all travel and lodging paid, comprehensive benefits (health, dental, matching 401K, etc.), and daily meal allowance!
- Over 20+ days off per month!
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance with guaranteed shifts each month.
- Extensive network of leadership support and resources from all levels at OBHG
- Paid malpractice coverage with tail
- Locations available from coast to coast!
New state licensing obtained and covered by OBHG.
Contact: Kristin Ott at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
About OB Hospitalist Group:
Founded in 2006 by an OB/GYN physician, OBHG has always had a vision to elevate the standard of women's healthcare by ensuring every expectant mother presenting to the hospital receives consistent and unconditional medical care by an experienced physician. Leading the nation in developing and managing customized, financially viable OB/GYN hospitalist programs featuring an Obstetric Emergency Department (OBED) staffed with Board Certified physicians 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the last decade our national network has grown to over 740+ dedicated OB hospitalists serving in more than 125 active and onboarding partner hospitals across 29 states.
Posted October 9, 2019