Urology Opportunity with SSM Health | Excellent Compensation | Physician-led Organization
Saint Louis, MO
Total Compensation Package up to $900,000 Based on Experience
SSM Health Medical Group has an outstanding physician opportunity for a board-certified (BC)/board-eligible (BE) Urologist on the campus of one of the largest hospital ministries in its health system.
As a member of SSM Health Medical Group, you will benefit from our physician-led organization with more than 65 locations throughout the service area.
As an employed provider, you will receive excellent benefits including:
- Opportunity to manage the care of their own patients and provide appropriate treatment in a collegial, supportive environment.
- Enjoy an exceptional work/life balance via our flexible schedules, favorable call schedule and generous time-off plans. Generous Two-Year Income Guarantee
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance Coverage
- Signing, Commencement and Retention Payments
- Training Stipends for Residents and Fellows
- Student Loan Repayment
St. Louis, Missouri, is an affordable place to live. Pick a lifestyle – St. Louis has it – the city itself boasts diverse, iconic neighborhoods and proud heritage. Easily accessible suburbs offer award winning public, private and parochial schools. You’ll find diverse worship and cultural opportunities through the metropolitan area.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Responsibility for maintaining a private office and all clinical decision making within the office during times of service.
- Acts as an advisor and consultant in the establishment of operational policies of the practice to include: (1) Purchasing and capital allocations; (2) Managed care plan participation; (3) Budget and practice expenses; (4) Medicare/Medicaid participation; (5) Billing and collection of professional fees; (6) Personnel management and related policies; (7) Risk management and quality assurance; and (8) Coding compliance.
- Responsible for after-hours call coverage for patients of the practice, in addition to office appointments.
Posted February 12, 2021