A clinic in Georgia is seeking a Anesthesiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: 2 - 3 days/week ongoing, beginning in August.
- Schedule: ENT Clinic: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Oral Surgery Clinic - 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: ENT Clinic: 6 - 10 patients/day, mix of adult and pediatric
- Patient Ages: Adults and Pediatrics
- Procedures: Outpatient sedation for routine ENT and Oral Surgery procedures
- Cases: General anesthesia and deep sedation
- Support Staff: Full support staff, ENT site care team with CRNA or AA
- EMR/Charting: Paper
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS; PALS
- No call required;
- No supervision requirements;
- Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -072021-24992