Critical Care Leadership Opportunity | Develop Your Team
CHI St. Luke's Health Memorial Lufkin
As a Program Medical Director with Sound Critical Care, you will develop, lead, and mentor your team; developing policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the way critical care is provided. This is accomplished by our relentless pursuit to create value and eliminate waste in the ICU, implementing critical care programs that focus on improving the lives of patients while creating value for our hospital partners.
The Team – The Hospital
CHI St. Luke's Health has received many national, state, and local awards including, Level IV Trauma Center designation by Texas Department of State Health Services; 2020 Among the Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care by US News & World Report; Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center and Leader in Heart Health.
- 229-bed, non-profit hospital
- 24-bed, co-managed ICU; medical and surgical patients
- Team of 2.5 intensivists
- Program Medical Director duties will be 80% clinical and 20% administrative
The Critical Care Program Medical Director will oversee a team of experienced critical care physicians and advanced practice providers. You will practice clinically in addition to administrative responsibilities and should have at least five years of leadership experience in a large ICU.
- MD or DO
- Must be board certified or board eligible in critical care medicine with 5+ years of critical care experience
- ICU Medical Director experience preferred
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward-thinking and demonstrate problem-solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care setting
About Sound Physicians
As a physician founded and led organization, we provide strong physician Leadership and evidence-based processes along with the tools and infrastructure required to deliver care that is focused on improving quality, patient satisfaction, and hospital performance. Our model is designed to ensure providers have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that enables us to drive improved outcomes. With 3,000+ providers in nearly 40 states, we have a strong foundation that is transforming healthcare around the country while fully supporting our patients, providers, and the communities we serve.
Posted July 20, 2021