Physician Assistant Openings with Indian Health Services | Excellent Federal Beneftis
This position is located at one of the various Indian Health Service Hospitals or Clinics under the Navajo Area Office. The primary purpose is to provide comprehensive medical care services to pediatric and adult patients in the Outpatient, Urgent Care, or Emergency Department.
- Provide emergency treatment and initiate emergency life saving measures as appropriate, i.e., cardiac arrest, shock, hemorrhage or overdose/poisonings, seizures and emergency obstetric delivery.
- Assure preparation of appropriate medical records for all patient visit to assure the accumulation and organization of all pertinent clinical data to provide comprehensive medical care.
- Teach and counsel patients and family on disease prevention and health maintenance techniques.
- Maintain and improve professional knowledge and skill, maintain current clinical competence and attend all mandatory trainings.
- Incumbent will perform other duties as assigned.
Chinle, AZ, Inscription House, AZ, Pinion, AZ, Kayenta, AZ, Red Mesa, AS, Tsaile, AZ, Crownpoint, NM, Bloomfield, NM, Gallup, NM, Shiprock, NM, and Tohatchi, NM
Benefits of Working with IHS:
- Only 1 license/50 states needed at Federal Facilities
- Relocation Incentives
- Exceptional Federal Benefits, including Health and life insurance benefits
- Outstanding Federal Retirement Plan, and much more
Posted February 3, 2021