Faculty Position, Internal Medicine (Primary Care)
Rochester Regional Health, a physician-led integrated health system in Rochester, NY is seeking Board Certified Internal Medicine Faculty applicants.
Rochester Regional Health's Internal Medicine Residency Programs provides the highest quality of education in a strong clinical environment, combined with a supportive and collegiate faculty. The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for teaching in an outpatient clinical setting.
- Provide quality health care services to medical group patients, through the supervision and education of IM residents in primary care clinic.
- Serve as faculty for the residency program and, as appropriate, for undergraduate medical students.
- Engage in providing direct and supervised patient care on regularly scheduled basis including call coverage
- Participate in quality assurance activities.
- Potential for leadership position available, depending on personal attributes and growth in the position.
- Comprehensive benefit package including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
- Five years’ experience in practice desirable
- Teaching experience desirable.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- Completion of residency requirements.
- Graduation from accredited medical school program.
- Board certification or eligibility, New York State license.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted November 7, 2019