Medical Director of Medical, Medical Intensivist Care Units/Critical Care Physician Advisor
Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
Inpatient and outpatient
Banner University Medical Center Phoenix, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit health care networks, is seeking an experienced Critical Care physician with proven leadership skills and academic experience. This is an excellent career opportunity for physician to work in the heart of Phoenix and the hub of academic medicine.
Qualifications and Skills include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide clinical leadership to organize multidisciplinary comprehensive ICU Care
- 10+ years as Medical Director/Critical Care Chief at a teaching institution
- Current ABIM certification in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine with MBA or equivalent in Health care administration
- Knowledge base in ECMO therapy and all aspects of comprehensive ICU Care
- Participation in MOC for maintenance of board certification · US citizenship
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
About Banner Health
You want to help lead change in the health care field – rather than just react to it. You want to spend your time doing what you do best – caring for patients. You belong at Banner Medical Group (BMG) and Banner – University Medicine Group (BUMG).As Banner Health's employed physician group with more than 1,300 physicians and advanced practitioners across more than 65 specialties, BMG, is transforming the delivery of care. This transformation can most clearly be seen in our Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) implementation. Through PCMH, we’re organizing care around patients, working in teams and coordinating and tracking care over time. The end result is the highest quality and most efficient delivery of patient care.For physicians working in their own practices, we have two different paths to lead you to a colorful career with Banner Health.We also offer faculty positions at Banner – University Medicine Center in partnership with the University of Arizona.
Posted October 15, 2020