Loan Repayment and 4-Day Work Week in Southern Oregon
Family Medicine Position – Pacific Northwest
Student Loan Repayment Available
This is an opportunity to become part of an organization focused on providing comprehensive, quality healthcare through an integrated and collaborative system. Expect to have your practice up and running immediately in this turn- key position, working alongside four other primary care physicians and four advanced practice clinicians.
- 100% outpatient position with NO CALL
- 4 day work week with blocked admin time
- Turnkey position taking over from retiring physician
- Employed position offering $274,000 base salary with wRVU production bonuses available after year 1
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance and student loan repayment
- Benefits, 401(k) plan, malpractice insurance, 4 weeks PTO and 1 week for CME
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This close-knit, family friendly mountain community offers you an exceptional quality of life and relaxed lifestyle. Surround yourself with tall trees, clean air and stunning mountain views while still having easy access to cities in Northern California and Oregon. With a 4 day work week and favorable patient volume, the incoming nurse practitioner will have the opportunity and time to explore the gold mine of outdoor recreation in the area and activities in town.
- Enjoy all four seasons - sunny summer days, cool falls, mild winters and vibrant springs
- Outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with easy access to the Pacific Crest Trail - hiking, fishing, kayaking, skiing, snowmobiling, mountain climbing, boating, golfing, bicycling and much more!
- Several reputable, highly ranked public schools in the community
- Great place to raise a family with affordable housing options: 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2,000 square feet for just $179,000!
- Charming Main Street with a variety of restaurants and boutiques
- Local year-round events include concerts in the park, balloon fair, art walks and annual music festival
Job ID: JN -072020-22594
Posted January 28, 2021