Santa Barbara County, California
Internal Medicine Physician - 4 Day Workweek
Affordable Coastal Living- 10 Minutes to the Beach
This highly respected hospital located along the Central Coast of California is recruiting an additional Internal Medicine physician. Step into an established practice with an existing patient panel ready to be seen! Enjoy a 4-day workweek, manageable patient volume, and excellent benefits!
- Competitive compensation package - verifiable income potential over $300,000
- Average less than 20 patients per day- start seeing patients immediately
- Flexible workweek- work 4 or 5 days a week you choose!
- No inpatient responsibilities with a very light phone call schedule
- Full health care coverage for physician and family, PTO, malpractice insurance, 401k with matching, signing bonus, relocation allowance, and more!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
In the beautiful wine valley along the California Coast lies a friendly community where affordability is still possible! With ocean breezes to cool the valley, Lompoc is ripe for adventure. Golfing, biking, hiking, and surfing to name a few- Lompoc has something for the entire family to enjoy!
- Whether you enjoy hiking, fine-dining, water sports, lazing on the beach, or a great nightlife- Santa Barbara County has something for you!
- Enjoy over 80 miles of pristine coastline and scenic views- this area is a beach lover’s paradise
- Often branded as the American Riviera experience majestic mountain views and a great climate
- An abundance of adventure nearby- horseback riding, biking, golfing, surfing, and more!
- Family-friendly community- one of the lowest costs of living areas on the central coast
- Award-winning schools in the area with 2 major 4-year universities nearby
Job ID: JN -102021-25632