A clinic in Alaska is seeking a Orthopedic Surgery Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: 1-2 weeks or more per month (option to grow as business grows)
- Schedule: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: Varies
- Patient Ages: Adults
- Procedures: PLIF and TLIF procedures
- Cases: Turn Key Private Practice Opportunity - single OR, 4-bed licensed and joint commission accredited ASC.
- Support Staff: Front office, MA's, RN's, Anesthesia Support
- EMR/Charting: Paper
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Easy call schedule;
- Fast credentialing;
- High earning potential
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -062018-16292