Family Medicine Physician Job Call 1:6 with White Plains Hospital,25 Miles from Manhattan,NY
White Plains, NY
White Plains Hospital Physician Associates is seeking a full time Family Medicine (outpatient) Physician to join our growing practice with 150 providers throughout Westchester County, including locations in Armonk, New Rochelle, Scarsdale, and the greater White Plains area. (just 25 miles outside Manhattan, NYC, NY)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Hospital Employed Position
- Light Call Schedule - Shared Call is Available
- Brand New Remodeled Office Space
- Rewarding and Collegial Atmosphere
- Extremely competitive compensation
- Large Referral Base
- State of the art electronic medical records system
- Ability to provide quality patient care with an extremely competent and supportive team
- Modern offices in convenient locations throughout Westchester County.
- White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health’s Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away
- An hours drive from three major international airports and ten minute commute from White Plains county airport.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS •Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation & CME time off •Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance and more.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE INTERNAL MEDICINE/ IM PHYSICIAN •3+ years work experience •Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid NYS Medical License. •Board Certified or Board eligible. •Valid BLS certification
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
•U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital - 2016/2017 •Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016- only 7% of hospitals in the US are currently Magnet designated) •Healthgrades® – Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ •Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval
And many more.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV for consideration to Sharon O. Alfonso
Posted October 1, 2020