Chief Hospitalist - Regional Traveling in Chicago Area
Success Happens When you Start With your People
Would you like an employer to move with you while retaining your vesting and benefits? In the last three years, Sound has supported the transition of over 150 providers across state lines while orchestrating a smooth transition and providing relocation allowances. As an employed traveling chief (Ambassador), you have the option to live in any city you like and travel within that region to multiple hospital programs.
What Does It Take To Be A Sound Ambassador Chief?
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving
- Exhibits Sound core values of service, teamwork, integrity, quality, and innovation
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and level of sophistication
- Prior chief hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years Hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required
What Matters To You
Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care. Sound Ambassadors will be paid above market compensation in consideration for their adaptability to working in various locations across a region.
- Paid expenses for travel and housing
- Excellent compensation with bonus structure including productivity and quality bonuses
- Professional assistance with medical licenses and hospital privileging
- Practice in a variety of hospital and geographic settings with the necessary support & infrastructure to create a sustainable practice environment
- Deliver quality care with collegial local teams that serve the community & each other
- Utilize our sophisticated, web-based software application that facilitates communications and supports managing patient care
Posted October 12, 2020