A clinic in South Carolina is seeking a Urology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: 3 weeks a month, ongoing
- Schedule: 2-3 surgery days, 2 full clinic days but schedule can vary based on need, Monday - Friday. Call- may be during their shift plus night for 24 hours, or night call only. Weekend call may be required
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: Yes
- Volume: 20-25 patients/day. 5-6 surgeries/week
- Patient Ages: Adults only
- Procedures: Biopsy/ureteroscopy
- Cases: General procedures and especially TRUS biopsy/ureteroscopy
- Support Staff: 1 Full Time Urologist and 2 Full Time NPs. RN, LPN, CMA, MLT support.
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Flexible schedule; High earning potential; Long term assignment
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job Id: JN -032021-24342