Women's Imager Opening with Nationally Recognized Allegheny Health Network
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a full time Women’s Imager to join our team in Sewickley, Pennsylvania.
- Providing a full range of breast imaging services to Allegheny Health Network facilities, including diagnostic and screening mammography, breast ultrasonography, breast biopsies and breast MR.
- Expertise in obstetrical and gynecological ultrasound.
- All health system facilities feature state-of-the-art digital equipment and PACS system and have at least one Tomosynthesis unit. Three MRI 1.5T magnets are used with biopsy capabilities.
- The Department has a Breast Imaging Fellowship Program as well as full Residency Program.
- BC/BE by the American Board of Radiology, as well as meeting all requirements of the Mammography Quality Standards Act.
- Show successful completion of a six month or one year dedicated breast imaging fellowship or equivalent experience is also required.
- Have expertise in obstetrical and gynecological ultrasound.
- Participation in Maintenance of Certification or eligibility for such is required.
- Actively participate in the training program in terms of clinical and didactic teaching to the residents and medical students.
- Faculty participates in and is a valued member of a number of multidisciplinary conferences.
- PA License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Who we are:
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA.
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene.
Posted June 3, 2021